- 1.5 Cup Quinoa (24 Mantra)
- 1 Medium Carrot (finely chopped and boiled)
- 10-12 French Beans (finely chopped and boiled)
- 1 Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 Beetroot (boiled and grated)
- 250 Gms Sweet Potato (boiled and mashed)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3 Tbsp Chilli Garlic Paste
- 1 Cube Cheese (Optional) (Amul)
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Boil the quinoa for 20-30 minutes. Slightly overcook the quinoa so it’s tender enough. Drain the quinoa and leave it to dry.
- Mix all the vegetables and cheese and lightly mash it.
- Next, add the quinoa, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Make tikkis (the size you like). You can coat them with breadcrumbs to add more texture if you like.
- Refrigerate them for 30 minutes. Remove, and shallow fry with very little oil on a hot pan.
- Serve hot with schezwan sauce, ketchup or green chutney.