- 1 Ltr Milk
- 2-3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 Cup Crushed and Roasted Mix Dry Fruits
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Place a deep and heavy pan on gas in low flame. Add 1.ltr full cream milk. And cook in low flame. Give a boil in low flame. Once the milk started boiling. You will notice a layer of cream on the top of boiling milk.
- With the help of a spatula remove the upper layer of cream and stick it on the side of the pan. And let the milk boil continuously in low flame. Do the same whenever you see the layer of cream at least 7-8 times until your milk gets half. It will take around 45-50 minutes in time.
- Once your milk becomes half in quantity and you get enough layers of creams on the sidewall. Add 2 tbsp of sugar or according to your taste, 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder, and some crushed dry fruits (optional). And scratch the layer of creams from the sidewall. Mix all slightly and cook for a few minutes until your milk crumbled.
- When you will notice your milk has got enough thickness switch off the gas. Transfer in a bowl and keep it into the fridge. If you notice your milk become so thick you can add some hot milk into it.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.