- 1 Cup Hung Curd (ID)
- 1 Raw Mango (De Seeded)
- 1 Tsp Kasundi Paste
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Urban Platter)
- 6-8 Whole Peppercorns
- 1/2 Cup Salt
- 1 Green Chilly
- 1 Cup Dry Elbow Macaroni (Barilla)
- 1/2 Apple
- 1 /2 Cup Corn and Peas,
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli Florets and Diced Zucchini
- 1 Potato
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber, And Beetroot Diced
- 12-15 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Packet Cheesy Monaco Crackers (Parle) .
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Strain and hang your curd in a muslin cloth for 30 mins. Chill it in the refrigerator. You can do this process the previous night too.
- Saltwater in a vessel and Boil it. The water should be salted enough to taste like seawater. Boil potatoes and Macaroni separately till both are Al Dente. you can use the same water for both.
- Steam corn, peas, broccoli, zucchini (literally any veggies you have). You can grill/boil them too.
- In a mixer add Basil, raw mango, peppercorns,1 green chilli, some of the broccoli, salt blend to a smooth paste. Add hung curd and kasundi. Give it a whisk.
- Chop the apples, cucumber, and beetroot. Keep them separate for the colours to not bleed.
- In a large bowl add the macaroni, potatoes, veggies and dressing. Toss it all together and season to taste. Top it with apple cucumber, beetroot and apples. Drizzle generously with maple syrup.
- Serve with Monaco crisps on the side.