- 100 – 120 gms Moong Sprouts 2 Days
- Raw Mango – Half Cup
- 2- 3 Spring Onion With Leaves
- 8 – 10 Leaves Mint Leaves
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt Pepper as Per Taste
- 1 Tsp (each) Black And White Sesame
- Peanut Handful
- Sesame Seed Micro Green (Optional I Grew Mine At Home With Help Of Youtube)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Get Sprouted moong in a bowl add chopped spring onion, capsicum, long sliced raw mango and mint leaves.
- Now add all flavours: salt, black pepper, red chilli powder or chilli flakes and lemon. Give it a good mix and keep it in refrigerator to keep it fresh and all flavours to soak in.
- In the meantime, in a pan roast raw peanuts as skin starts to crack take them out and let them cool and till then in same pan roast white and black sesame seeds as they start popping turn off heat. Peel off peanuts and roughly crush them.
- Take out the salad bowl add roasted sesame seed and peanuts add it to salad and finish it off with honey add it as per your taste.
- Note : Can add soy sauce, fried noodles or flat noodle to this for experiment.