- 1/2 Litre Piping Hot Milk
- 2 Small Corn Cobs, Cut into Chunks
- 1/2 Litre Coconut Milk (Dissolve 1½ Sachets Maggi Coconut Milk Powder In 2½ Cups Hot Water)
- 4-5 Vegetarian Broth Cubes (Maggi)
- 5 Cups Water
- 2 Cloves
- 1″ Piece of Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds/Jeera
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 4 Tbsp Salted Butter
- Salt, If Required (Broth Cubes Are Salted)
- Mint Leaves for Garnish
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a pressure cooker, add the corn chunks, 2 cups water and 1 tbsp salted butter. Pressure cook until 3-4 whistles.
- In a large saucepan, melt the remaining butter. Add the whole cumin seeds and allow it to splutter. Add the bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and green chillies and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth cubes and fry until completely dissolved. Add 3 cups water.
- Pour in the milk, coconut milk, corn broth and corn chunks. Adjust salt and spices, stir well and seal. Simmer on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot.