- Sandwich Bread (Britannia)
- Butter (Amul)
- Cheese (Go Cheese)
- 1 Medium Size Carrot
- 70 G Paneer (ID)
- Handful Of Corn
- Tomato Ketch Up (Maggi)
- Green Chutney
- Chaat Masala
Prep: 25 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Start with boiling some fresh corn and lightly churn it in the grinder. Mix it with a sprinkle of chat masala and 1 tablespoon of green chutney.
- Separately, grate a carrot, mix with grated cheese and chat masala.
- In the third bowl, grate paneer and mix a tablespoon of tomato ketch up and sprinkle some chat masala.
- Take 3 slices of bread, cut their side edges and lightly flattened with a roller.
- Apply butter on the bread slices. On the first slice, place the corn mixture and roll it to connect with the second slice containing the carrot mixture and finally connect the last slice having the paneer mixture.
- Bring the rolled structure together with moist/wet hands.
- Apply butter on all the sides of the roll and place it on a hot pan. For best results, roast it on a low flame.
- Enjoy it in hot and crispy.