- 1 Cup-Sattu/ Roasted Chana Flour
- 3 Cups- Maida (Dmart)
- 1 Tsp- Rock Salt (Dmart)
- 2 Tsp Sugar (Dmart)
- 1/2 Tsp- Nutritional Yeast (Posh Flavors)
- 2 Tsp Ricebran Oil (Saffola)
- 1 Onion (Medium)
- 1 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 2 Tsp Mustard Oil (Patanjali)
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Pickle Or 2tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp- Oat Milk (Goodmylk)
- 250 ml Water
Prep: 90 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- For the Sattu Masala – Mix Sattu flour with salt, onions, ginger powder, mustard oil, Red chilli pickle masala or lemon juice.
- For the Dough – Mix the Maida, Vegetable oil, salt, sugar, Nutritional yeast together in the dough and let it set until it becomes soft.
- Pull small balls and make a deep hole to add the filling of sattu mix. Seal the edges of the Maida Dough.
- Make them into small round balls.
- Dap the Pav buns with milk before placing in the oven. I used Oat Milk.
- Add to the oven to bake for 30 minutes (10-10-10) until the crust becomes light pink.
- After removal. Let it cool and then add a damp cloth on it to make it soft. You are ready to serve.