- 1 Pack of Regular Maggi Noodles
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Schezwan Sauce
- A Pinch of Sugar
- 1 Tsp Extra Maggi Masala (Optional)\
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Chopped Spring Onions for Garnish (Optional)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- In a pan, add water to boil for 5 minutes on a medium flame. Add the slab of Maggi noodles to it to cook for the next 5-7 minutes.
- Add the Maggi masala that is inside the packet in the first 2 minutes of putting the slab in the pan.
- Once the Maggi is cooked, transfer it to a bowl. Wash the nonstick pan in which the noodles were cooked earlier. Heat oil in this same pan on a low flame.
- Add cumin seeds and wait for it to crackle. Add schezwan sauce to it and a pinch of sugar. Add some salt to taste. You can also add extra Maggi masala if you like it very spicy.
- Mix well. Now add the cooked Maggi noodles to this pan and toss it all together.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions if you like. Serve hot. That’s it!