- 1 Packet Veg Hakka Noodles (Chings Brand)
- 6 Cups Water
- 3 Tsp Oil
- Salt to Taste
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Carrots (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce (Kisaan)
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce (Cihngs)
- 1 Tsp Chilly Sauce (Sams)
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar (Chings)
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Pour water in a large pot and boil the noodles for 5 minutes or until 90% cooked. Add 1 tsp oil in the pot while boiling.
- Once the noodles are boiled, transfer them to a colander and drain the excess water.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a pan or wok over medium flame. Add finely chopped garlic, ginger and white part of the onions. Saute for a minute.
- Add capsicum, carrots and cabbage. Stir and cook over high flame for 4 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked and little crunchy.
- Add black pepper powder, soya sauce, schezwan sauce, chilli sauce and mix well.
- Add boiled noodles and vinegar. Mix the noodles well so that they are evenly coated. Add more sauce if required.
- Taste and adjust as per your taste.