- 250 Grams Shengdana (Singdana/Groundnut/Peanuts)
- 150 Grams Gur (Jaggery)
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Dry Fruits
- Khajoor (Dates)
- Akrod (Walnuts)
- Kharik (Dry Dates)
- Kala Manuka (Black Raisins)
Prep: 2 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Dry roast the nuts on low or medium flame till the skin of the peanuts separate.
- Cool the peanuts and separate the skin by rubbing.
- Transfer the nuts in a mixer and grind them to a coarse powder.
- Add gur and dry fruits and mix.
- Then grind the whole mixture into a medium-coarse powder.
- Transfer the ladoo mixture into a bowl, mix and combine well.
- Start making ladoos and store in an airtight container.