- For Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- For Wet Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Warm Milk (moderately hot)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 100 Grams Butter
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Condensed Milk
- For Frosting
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate (chopped – I used Dairy Milk Silk)
- Chocolate Chips
Prep: 25 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Sieve and mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Take butter and add powdered sugar to it. Mix well. Then add condensed milk and further mix it. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Slowly add the milk and keep mixing using the cut and fold method. Add water and whisk it well.
- Preheat the oven at 180°c and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- For the frosting, heat the cream and add chocolate to it. Mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Leave the cream to come to room temperature and heat on low flame for 20 seconds again before spreading on the cake.
- Tada!! Your dessert is ready! Decorate with some chocolate chips