- 500 Gms Spaghetti Pasta (boiled)
- 3 Cheese Slices
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion (chopped)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Cup Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 Tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 500g Tomato (pureed)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- For the vegetable sauce, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook until they are soft.
- Next, add green capsicum and other veggies of your choice. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Then add the tomato puree, oregano and chilly flakes. Let the puree cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once the sauce thickens, add basil leaves and water. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add boiled spaghetti and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the spaghetti in the baking dish. Sprinkle cheese of your choice and olives.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200°c for 20 minutes.
- Stand bake for 5 minutes before serving.