- 1 Cup Mango
- 1 Cup Pineapple
- 1 Cup Apple
- 1 Cup Green Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp Tamarind Paste
- 1 Tbsp Date Paste/Honey
- 1 Tsp Bird Eye Chillies (Minced)
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro/Parsley
- Salt – To Taste
- Chilli Flakes (To Be Used If You Are Using A Fresh Chilli Which Is Less Hot) – To Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Dice all the fruits in an equal bite-size piece and Slit the grapes in half.
- Slight roast the peanuts and crush them.
- Mix all the fruit in a bowl and keep aside.
- In a bigger bowl, mix tamarind paste, date paste/honey, minced chillies, cilantro/parsley, salt and chilli flakes. Mix it well for equal distribution of flavours. (keep aside a small portion of the peanut).
- Then, add the mixed fruit into the dressing and mix well.
- Serve it into a salad bowl and garnish with peanuts and mint leaves.