- 1/2 Apple
- 1/2 Mango
- 1/2 Guava
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- 1 Slice of Papaya
- 1 Bowl of Mixed Nuts (I Have Used Cashews, Black Raisins, Cranberries, Almonds & Walnuts)
- Some Roasted Peanuts
- Coriander Leaves for Garnish
- For the dressing
- 1 Tsp Honey (Patanjali Honey)
- 1/2 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Del Monte)
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice (Or as Per Preference)
- 1 Small Tsp Chili Flakes (Optional, I Like A Bit of Heat)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Cut all the fruits except the Pomegranate into cubes as shown in the below picture.
- Gather all the cut fruits in the bowl. Add in the dry nuts and then pour in the dressing and mix well.
- Add in the roasted peanuts for some extra crunchy texture; have added some coriander leaves for the color.
- Refrigerate for about 30 mins before serving or can be served immediately as preferred; I like it a bit cold hence I refrigerate it for at least 30 mins.
- Tip – I have used my favorite & seasonal fruits in this dish, one can add or subtract the fruits as per their liking.
- Tip – If this dish is eaten as a whole meal then the above-mentioned proportion is enough for 1 person and if served as an appetizer then serves about 3 individuals.