- 500gm Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 Cheese Slices
- Spinach Leaves (a bunch)
- 1 Tbsp Flour (any)
- 2 Mangoes (pureed)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Potatoes (medium size)
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- Microwave or Cook spinach until tender and drain the excess water.
- Add cheese, flour, salt and pepper and combine well. Cook it on low flame until cheese melts and mixture incorporates. Set aside.
- Heat a pan and add mango puree. Then add 1 cup of water, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ½ teaspoon chilli powder and very little amount of grated ginger and garlic (I really mean very little).
- Bring it to boil and simmer on low heat until the sauce thickens. Mango sauce is ready. You can blend it for even consistency.
- Boil potatoes and mash them in a food processor until smooth.
- Now add 1-2 tbsp milk, butter, salt and melted cheese and a pinch of grated nutmeg. Mashed potatoes are ready.
- Marinate chicken with salt and pepper for about 30 minutes.
- Once marinated, make a cut with a knife along the side of chicken and stuff it with spinach mixture.
- In a separate plate, add breadcrumbs, salt, cumin powder and chilli powder and mix well.
- Beat an egg in another container.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Once the oil is hot, dip chicken breast in egg mixture then into breadcrumbs mixture and place it on the pan.
- It usually takes about 10-12 minutes on each side for the chicken to cook. Serve warm. Bon appetite!