- 1 Cup of Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Strawberries (halves)
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Candied Walnuts or Pecan Nuts
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
- For the Dressing
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Salt and Pepper
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Mix together the spinach, strawberries, quinoa, candied walnuts or pecan nuts together.
- Add in the feta cheese (omit if vegan).
- Mix the dressing over the ingredients.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve cold.