- 10-15 Fresh Sliced Strawberries
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 ½ Cup of Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Crush or Readymade Syrup
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Combine the whipped cream and strawberry crush or syrup well. Fresh strawberry crush will create a flavour to the cream and make it a light pink colour.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag fitted a star nozzle.
- Take a dessert glass, put strawberry slices evenly over it, and put one scoop of vanilla ice cream over it. Now pipe out a little whipped cream mixture evenly over it.
- Again, place strawberry slices, then one scoop of vanilla ice cream and pipe out more cream mixture on the same.
- Serve the dessert chilled and garnish with lots of strawberries!