- 2 Tbsp Tea Leaves/1 Tea Bag (Tata Tea)
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar (As Per Your Liking)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Mango Juice
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan, add tea leaves and sugar. Let it steep on simmer for 5mins. Strain in a glass & let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, add water & chia seeds in a glass. Cover and let it bloom for about 10mins.
- In a fresh glass, add the ice cubes. Then add the mango juice, lemon juice & chia seeds. Finally pour the tea. Stir & garnish with lemon wedge & mint leaf.