- 1 Pack Button Mushrooms
- 1 Large Onion Cut into Chunks
- 1 Large Capsicum Cut into squares
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (Ground at Home)
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder (Everest)
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder (Homemade)
- 1 Tsp Dhania Jeera Powder (Everest)
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Mango Powder (Dorabjee’s)/ 1/4 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Gram Flour (Madam)
- 2 Tbsp. Hung Curd (Gowardhan)
- 1/4 Tsp Sugar (Madhur)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil (Leonardo Olive Oil)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Old (Borges)
- Salt as Per Taste
- 8 Or 10-Inch Bamboo Skewers (Dorabjee’s/ Can Order from Amazon As Well)
Prep: 30 minutes
- To make hung curd put 2 tbsp. of normal curd in a strainer with a cup underneath for 2 hours. Use this thick curd for the marinade.
- Soak the skewers in water for 15-20 min before using. Wash clean and dry the mushrooms well before using.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together hung curd, 1 tbsp. oil, 1 tbsp. gram flour, ginger garlic paste, all dry spice powders, sugar and salt.
- Add the onions, capsicum and mushrooms to the marinade and coat them well. Let it rest for 30 mins in the fridge.
- Thread the capsicum, onion and mushroom on to the skewers.
- Put some oil on the pan and grill for 5-6 mins on medium heat. Keep turning the skewers in the interim so that the veggies are cooked evenly from all sides.
- Then remove from the pan and hold over the gas burner for 1-2 mins to char the veggies a little.
- Serve with green chutney or some ketchup.