- Any Citrus fruit (oranges or tangerine)
- 2 Tbsp Corn-starch (Bluebird)
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 120 minutes
- In a pan, add the flesh of the citrus along with thinly sliced zest (outer shell).
- Let the citrus cook & caramelise in its natural sugars. Do not stir.
- Once you see bubbles forming, add corn-starch/cornflour in 1/2 cup juice and form a slurry. Add cinnamon powder to this slurry & mix well in the pan with citrus.
- Let the citrus cook on simmer. It will take about 1-2 hours to thicken & form marmalade.