- 5 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves (large)
- 1 Large Tomato (sliced)
- Onions (sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 30ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Egg
- 4 Sausages Pork
- 2 Ham Slices
- 5 Teaspoons Mayonnaise
- 3 Bread Slices
- 1 Cheese Slice
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Pre-prep – Prep your veggies by washing and cleaning the lettuce, slice the tomatoes and onions.
- Put the onions in a pan with a teaspoon of sugar and balsamic. Cook till caramelised.
- Fry one egg along with the sausages and ham on the side.
- Prepare a simple mustard mayonnaise as a sandwich dressing.
- Toast bread slices.
- Assembling – Spread the mustard mayonnaise on all bread slices.
- Set the first layer of tomatoes, caramelised onions, lettuce and a cheese slice.
- For the second layer, line the egg, ham and sausage (don’t forget the mustard mayo on all the slices).
- Paired best with a side of home-baked sweet potato wedges.