- 1 & 1/2 cup gluten free multigrain flour
- 1/2 cup nachni flour
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or butter
- Cold water to knead the dough
- 1 block of chili garlic vegan cheese from @milliesvegancheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- In a bowl, mix together the flours and the butter.
- Knead together until the butter is well combined. Slowly add in cold water and knead till it forms a dough.
- The dough should not be too hard or too soft. Cover the dough and rest it for 1 hour.
- In a pan, add the oil and sauté the onion until soft. Add in the cheese and mix together until well combined.
- Roll the dough out into a long circular roti. It should be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Add in the cheese filling in the center of the circular roti and layer the tomatoes and cherry tomatoes on top. Sprinkle the herbs on top.
- Gently fold the sides inwards.
- Preheat your oven to 220 C for 10 minutes.
- Bake the galette at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.