- 2 Tbsp Butter (Amul)
- 2 Medium to Big Tomatoes, Grated
- 2 Big Green Peppers, Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Cheese, Grated (Amul)
- 3-4 Eggs
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper & Chilli Flakes to Taste
- For the Garnishing
- 2 Tbsp Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, Chopped
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Heat a non-stick pan (wonder chef). Add butter to the pan and sauté garlic.
- Add the grated tomatoes and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the green peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Then, break your eggs directly into the pan and mix, cover it with a lid and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After its cooked and has an amazing aroma then add the grated cheese and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper and chilli flakes according to your taste and mix. Turn off the gas and remove the menemen to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with some more cheese and some parsley.
- Enjoy your breakfast and kick start your day fresh and energetic!