- 250 Grams Boneless Chicken Breast/ Thighs
- 4/5 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 Medium Size Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup / 120 ml Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Cup / 120ml Chicken Broth/ Chicken Cubes/Plain Water
- 2 Cups / 230 Grams Chopped Spinach
- Handful/ 1/2 Cup – Sun-Dried Tomatoes Chopped / Cherry Tomatoes / Regular Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper & Salt to Taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- For Sautéing Chicken
- 1½ Tbsp Oil for Cooking
- Herbs (Fresh or Dried) Parsley/Thyme
- Shredded Cheese (any kind)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Cut boneless chicken breast/thighs into cubes/ length-wise and season it with salt and pepper.
- Coat a skillet/pan with olive oil. Once heated, brown the chicken until tender.
- Remove the chicken once done (skin turns brown and inside white) and then in the same vessel add more oil and sauté chopped garlic and onions.
- Let it sweat for 5 minutes, as it turns translucent, add the tomatoes, stir it for more 3-4 minutes and then add stock/ water. Let it cook more until the water evaporates to ½ of its quantity.
- Then add fresh cream and give it a nice stir. Bring all the ingredients together and then add the prepared chicken and chopped spinach. Cover the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes (ensure it is not dried-up, add a little stock/ water if required). The creamy gravy is the star of the dish.
- Before taking it off the stove, add seasonings, herbs and give it a quick stir. Then once it is off the stove, garnish with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes (optional).