- Tiny Spoon Mustard Seed
- 1-2 Curry Leaves
- 1 Small Onion, Diced
- 1 Small Piece Ginger, Diced, Sliced or Grated
- 1 Small Piece Garlic, Crushed
- 1/4 Kg Cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup Peas
- 1/4 Cup Diced Carrots
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Prep the cauliflower – wash and allow it to completely dry.
- Grate the cauliflower with a traditional hand cheese grater or a food processor. Avoid blenders or any other method that makes it soggy.
- Heat 1 spoon coconut oil.
- Add mustard seeds and wait for the popping sounds, add onions, curry leaves, ginger and garlic, and add green chilly (optional).
- Add steamed peas and carrots (you can optionally add the peas and carrots to the pan here, however, avoid it getting too soggy before you add the grated cauliflower).
- Add in the dry grated cauliflower and some salt.
- Serve as is or with a side of protein like tava paneer or chicken.
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.