- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 Tsp Oil to Brush
- Paprika as Per Taste
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Cut the zucchinis into super thin slices.
- Sprinkle some salt and leave them aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the extra water and allow the slices to dry out a bit on a kitchen paper towel.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Place the slices onto a greased baking tray.
- Brush the tops with oil. Sprinkle salt and paprika.
- Bake at the same temperature for 1 hour until they crisp up. Serve hot.