- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flours
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Moringa Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- Red Chili Flakes and Salt
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Squeeze the extra water from the zucchini and use it for making dough / other dishes at home.
- Mix the coconut flour and the zucchini.
- Add the moringa leaves and husk, and mix well.
- Add the salt and chili flakes as per taste preference.
- Add almond milk to make it a thick spoonable mixture only.
- Prepare the baking tray by brushing it with oil lightly.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C.
- Spoon the mix and flatten slightly, as round shapes on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until done. Enjoy.