- 1 Cup Red Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1-2 Heaped Tablespoons Curry Leaves Powder (homemade – I followed the recipe from Hebbar’s Kitchen)
- Salt to Taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons Crushed Peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Cold-pressed Coconut Oil
- Hot Water
Prep: 40 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together. Add the oil slowly and rub it into the dry ingredients mix. Add hot water slowly and only as much as is needed to bring the dough together.
- Leave the dough to rest for 30 minutes. Cut the dough into required shapes after rolling it thin.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C. Prepare baking tray.
- Place the crackers onto the tray and bake until the edges crisp up, or around 15 minutes.
- Allow the crackers to cool off before storing in an airtight container.