- 2 Onion, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Cup 3 Color Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Tomato, De-seeded & Julienne
- 1 Small Cup Corn, Boiled
- 1 Cup Processed Cheese, Grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Mexican Seasoning
- 2 Tortilla Sheets
- Chopped Cilantro
Prep: 25 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Take a bowl and add in salt, Mexican seasoning, lemon juice and oil. Add in the paneer sticks and marinate all of them. Keep aside
- Take a pan and heat some oil and 2 tbsp butter. Add in the sliced onion and garlic. Let it sauté for a while.
- When the onions are translucent, add in the tomatoes.
- Let it cook and add in the bell-peppers & corn. Sprinkle in salt, pepper and Mexican seasoning. Sauté for a while. Finish with chopped cilantro. Keep this filling aside.
- Take a pan and heat some oil and butter. Add in the paneer sticks and sauté it for a while till we brown all the sides. Keep aside.
- Take the tortilla sheet, apply some mayonnaise on half of the tortilla. Put the filling on the half tortilla. Place sauteed paneer sticks and top it up with a mix of processed cheese & mozzarella. Close the other half of the tortilla.
- Take a pan and heat some butter. Place the closed quesadilla on the pan, crisp & brown on both sides. Let the cheese melt.
- Remove from the pan, cut into triangles and serve.
- Serve immediately with spicy salsa & sour cream.