- 2-3 Cup Fresh Water Melon Pieces
- 1/2 Tsp of Sugar or According to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp of Black Salt or According to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp of Lemon Juice
- 4-5 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Chilled Water
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Cut the water melon in cubes and remove all the seeds. Keep them into air tight box and freeze into freezer at least 2-3 hours.
- Once your water melon cubes ate ready. Take them out and blend into blender with half spoon of sugar powder, half spoon of black salt, half spoon of lemon juice and 4-5 mint leaves with half cup of water.
- Your crush is ready serve with extra ice cube and garnish with mint and lemon. Enjoy your summer drink.