- 3 Cups Seedless Watermelon, Cut into chunks
- 3 Tomatoes, Seeded and diced
- 1 Cucumber, Seeded and diced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves
- 1-2 Jalapeños (add more for spice)
- Salt and Pepper (as per taste)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Cut watermelon and chop into pieces.
- In a blender, add together the watermelon, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, jalapeño, diced red onions and blend.
- Add in the salt and mint leaves. Purée the soup till it’s smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Refrigerate the watermelon gazpacho for 2 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with chopped pieces of watermelon, red bell peppers, cucumber, onion and mint leaves. Serve cold.
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.