- 6-7 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Jaggery
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom and Nutmeg Powder
Prep: 2 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- The entire process must be on low-medium flame..
- In a kadhai, heat 4 tablespoons of ghee and roast wheat flour until there is a distinct aromatic. This process may take 8-10 minutes. Keep stirring to not burn the flour.
- Then add jaggery and mix again.
- Once the jaggery melts, add water and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Finally, add cardamom and nutmeg powder and mix it. (make sure it does not stick below and if it does, scrape it).
- In the end, add 2-3 tablespoons ghee and mix.