- 250 Gms Pasta
- Vegetables of your choice (Capsicum, Broccoli, Corn, Onions, Bell Peppers)
- Ginger-Garlic paste
- Green Chilies
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maida
- 500 ml Milk
- Herbs as per your choice (Oregano, Chili flakes, Mix Herbs)
- Salt to taste
- Cheese (optional)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Firstly, boil the pasta in a pan with some salt and 1 tbsp oil.
- Take another pan and heat 2tbsp oil and add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and onions in it once it turns golden brown.
- Next, add your favourite vegetables and cook for some time. Once done, take out this mixture in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp butter in the same pan with 2 tbsp maida. Cook this for 1 minute and then add milk in it. Stir it continuously till the time it gets thick as a sauce (don’t make it too thick).
- In the meantime, add all spices as mentioned above in the ingredients. Once the sauce is ready, add vegetable mixture and boiled pasta in it.
- Cook this for the next two minutes, stir it and turn the flame off.
- You can add cheese slice on the top with some mixed herbs (optional but recommended for rich texture and taste).