PEOPLE WHO CAN’T USE FROM AROUND: From Around empowers people financially, we restrict both the types of media and projects that can earn on from around, and also which people can and cannot receive earnings through from around. After creating a from around page, any creator caught in the act or convicted of making credible violent threats, committing violent crimes, malicious doxing, coordinating nonviolent harm (such as fraud, money laundering and gambling), or encouraging others to do any of these activities may be banned from using from around.
- Politicians: You cannot use FROM AROUND to fund your run for office or to fund the political campaigns of others.
- Criminal or Harmful Past: Individuals who have fulfilled the terms of their sentence for past offenses may share their works on FROM AROUND. Any creator observed committing, or convicted of, making credible violent threats or acts, child abuse, malicious doxing, coordinating nonviolent harm (such as fraud, money laundering, and gambling), or encouraging others to do any of these activities, may be banned from using FROM AROUND.
- Dangerous Organizations: People with a direct affiliation to violent or dangerous groups (such as terrorist or cyber terrorist organizations, organized criminal groups, and violent hate groups), may be restricted from receiving funds through FROM AROUND.
Creators may discuss these groups in their content for educational, reporting, or debunking purposes. However, actively supporting these groups or their leaders through FROM AROUND may result in account removal.
CONTENT CREATION GUIDELINES:
Just to set the rules straight, we CANNOT support the following content:
- Explicit nudity or pornography
- Graphic violence and gore
- Hate speech or hate-inciting media
- Illegal activity
WHAT CANNOT BE SOLD ON FROM AROUND
VIOLATORS OF THE ABOVE RULES AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THE PLATFORM AND THEIR PAY-OUTS FORFEITED. Creators are solely responsible for any infringements of any intellectual property rights and are liable for damages as determined by the applicable court of law.