- 200gms Wheat flour
- 5 gms Yeast
- 4 Pods Garlic
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 5 gms Salt
- 10 gms Sugar
- 90 ml Water
- 20 ml Oil
Prep: 120 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Chop garlic and let it emulsify in the oil on a slow flame and keep it aside.
- Add flour, yeast, salt, sugar, water in a bowl and make a loose dough.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside for 45 minutes.
- Once it doubles in size, add half of the garlic oil in it and give the dough a half-moon shape.
- Keep it for proofing for the next 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle garlic oil, oregano, chilli flakes on top and put it in a pre-heated oven at 175°C for 18 minutes.
- And there you have the best garlic bread.