- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Jowar
- 1/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Raw Unrefined Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fab Toasted Coconut flavour (Premium)
- 75 Gram Unsweetened Mawa
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
- 2-3 Tablespoons Almond Milk
Prep: 75 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Mix the two flours well. Add the unrefined sugar to it and whisk. Add the desiccated coconut.
- Break the mawa into pieces and rub it into the flour-sugar mix.
- Then add the ghee and mix it. You may add more ghee if you think it seems too dry.
- Dissolve the toasted coconut flavour in the almond milk and then add the milk to this dough to bring it together.
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour and then take it out and shape it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees C for 12-15 minutes or until the sides are hardened.
- Allow it to cool off completely on a wire rack and then keep in an airtight container.