- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3-4 Almonds
- 3-4 Pistas
- 2-3 Walnuts
- 2-3 Raisins
- 15 gms Peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Musk Melon Seeds
- 1 Poppy Seed
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 7-8 Dates (soaked and ground or use 1/2 cup dates paste)
- 1/2 Milk Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sattu Powder
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Heat the pan and dry roast oats.
- Also, dry roast all the nuts and oil-seeds. Chop them finely.
- In a pan, add a tablespoon of ghee followed by ground dates paste. Cook for a few minutes.
- Now add oats, roasted nuts and oil-seeds to the above mixture. Mix well and cook for a few more minutes.
- Now add milk powder and mix again.
- Add sattu powder and mix well. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the poppy seeds and mix once last time.
- Set the mixture in a greased plate.
- Cool it and cut it into small bars/bites and serve.