- 2 Cups Chickpeas Flour
- 2 Tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Carrom Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Baking Powder
- 2 Green Chillis
- 7 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Peanuts
- 250 Gms Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 Onions (thinly chopped)
- Sunflower Oil (for frying)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- For the marination, take green chillis, garlic, ginger, 1/2 tsp of salt and carrom seeds and crush it into a paste. Then marinate the chicken in this paste and set aside in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Combine flour, spices and baking powder. Mix well and whisk until a smooth batter.
- Add in the coriander leaves, peanuts, onions, chilli powder and marinated chicken. Let it rest for a while.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a high flame and add a heaped tablespoon of the mixture. Fry on a medium flame for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Drain the oil on a paper towel and serve hot.