- 1 Long Green/ 1 Long Yellow Zucchini Peeled Thin (As In The Picture)
- 1 Julienned Cucumber
- 1 Julienned Carrot
- 1/2 Avocado Thin Sliced
- 100 gms Julienned Tofu
- 3 Tbsp Delecta Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Salt As Required
- Sesame Seeds For Garnish
- Microgreens For Garnish (Optional)
- Piping Bag For Cream Cheese Garnish (Optional)
- Soy Sauce
- Wasabi And Gary (Pink Ginger)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- For the tofu – In a pan heat oil, add garlic paste and Julienned tofu. Season with salt and Sriracha sauce.
- For the Zucchini roll – On a greased grill or tawa cook the Zucchini peels on both sides just enough to not lose their colour.
- For the Spicy Cream cheese – In a bowl mix Cream cheese and sauce well.
- For the Final Sushi Roll – On a board flat lay the zucchini peel, spread some Spicy cream cheese.
- On one of the corners place 3 -4 cucumbers, carrots, avocado and tofu.
- Start rolling from the same corner to the other end.
- Roll the same in sesame seeds. Garnish with Spicy Cream cheese piped on top and microgreens.
- Enjoy with soy sauce, Wasabi and Pink ginger.