- 2 Cups of Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Salt (Conscious Food)
- Chocolate Bar (Optional) (Cadbury)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Roast the almonds in a pre-heated oven on a baking tray at 175 degrees for about 10 mins or until slightly browned. In a blender, add the roasted almonds & pulse until a fine powder.
- Then add the salt & continue to pulse until you get a smooth paste.
- Keep stirring & scraping edges in between the pulses. You can grate & chop some chocolate to get that Nutella-like cocoa flavour.
- If you feel like your almond butter is chunky, add a tbsp of coconut oil or ghee to get the smooth texture.
- Now, My favourite way to enjoy almond butter? I love it on a toast with fresh fruits on top. You can also spread almond butter on quick bread, like banana bread or muffins. Or, blend it into smoothies or swirl it into yoghurt for extra protein.