- 5 Medium Sized Potatoes – Peeled, Washed And Cut Into Sticks
- 1.5 Tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Fenugreek/Methi Seeds
- 2 Green Chillies, Slit
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, Chopped (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Maggi Masala Powder/Garam Masala Powder
- Salt, To Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium flame.
- Add cumin and fenugreek seeds. Let it crackle.
- Add green chilies and garlic(optional) to it. Let the raw smell of garlic fades.
- Add the potato slices to the pan. Lower the flame, cover it with a lid and let the potatoes get cooked.
- Once it’s partially cooked, add salt, turmeric, red chili powder, maggi masala/garam masala. Give it a good mix.
- Cover it with lid and let the potatoes cooked completely.
- Serve hot with pooris/rice-daal.