- For the Masala Filling
- 2 Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Tbsp Haldi
- 1/2 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- Salt According to Taste
- Coriander & Cheese (for garnishing)
- Lemon for Taste
- For the Toast
- Sliced Bread (white/brown/multigrain)
- Butter (Amul)
- Cheese & Sev (for toppings)
- Green Chutney
- Chaat Masala
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well. Now add turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt. Squeeze a lemon.
- In a pan, heat 3 teaspoons oil and sauté 3 cloves of garlic, 2 chillies and onions.
- Add the potatoes and mix well until the spices are well combined. Now add coriander to the mix.
- To prepare a sandwich, apply butter on both the sides of the bread.
- Spread green chutney, sprinkle little chaat masala and add 2 tablespoons of prepared aloo masala. Cover with a slice of bread.
- Toast the sandwich until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Once grilled, cut the sandwich into half.
- Garnish with 3 tablespoons sev and cheese.