- Half Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Rawa (Semolina)
- 2 Elaichis
- 4-5 Threads Saffron
- 1 Tsp Fennel Powder
- 1 Tsp Elachi Powder
- 1 Cup Milk (Room Temperature)
- 2 Tbsp Malai Or Fresh Cream
- Ghee for Frying
- Dry Fruits Finely Chopped for Garnishing
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Take a frying pan or any round vessel and add water and sugar in it.
- Add elachi and saffron in it and cook for 10 mins. We don’t need any threads once the syrup is cooked. It just has to be thick.
- In a mixer add Semolina and grind just for 10 secs. Add Atta in the semolina, milk, cream, saunf powder, elachi powder. Grind till runny consistency.
- Keep the mixture aside for 15 minutes. Heat Ghee, on medium flame, pour the mixture till round shape/Malpua shape.
- Fry on medium flame on both sides till cooked properly.
- Remove the malpuas and dip in sugar syrup for 2 mins.
- Remove from Sugar syrup and garnish with dry fruits.