- For the Cookies
- 100g Hazelnuts or Almonds (Toasted And Skinned)
- 100g All-Purpose Flour
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 85g Sugar
- For the Filling
- 50g Dark Or Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Chopped
Prep: 45 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Grind nuts coarsely till they look like sand
- Add all the cookie ingredients in a bowl and mix till a smooth dough is formed.
- Divide the mix into 4 parts and roll each part into a log. Chill for at least an hour.
- Slice the log into equal pieces and roll into balls about an inch in diameter. Chill again for an hour.
- Bake the cookies at 160℃ for 15 minutes or till lightly golden. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Cool slightly. Scoop a little onto a cookie and place another one on top to form a sandwich. Let set.