- 800 Grams Eggplant
- 4 Big Onions, Chopped
- 6 Tomatoes, Chopped
- Ginger, Chopped
- Coriander, Chopped
- 4 Green Chilies
- Coriander Paste
- 1 Tsp Kashmir Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Oil the eggplant and roast it on the stove. Char it properly (try doing it on a grill if you have).
- Cool it in the water and remove the skin. Then mash the inside pulp properly.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté finely chopped onions until they turn pink.
- Blend ginger, coriander and four green chilies into a paste and sauté well.
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, chilli powder and sauté. Cook on slow flame and mash it all together.
- Next, add the eggplant pulp. Mix well and cook for 15 minutes. Keep stirring it throughout.
- Garnish with coriander and add peas (optional).
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.