- 1 Dessert Glass
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Chocolate Cake
- 1 Banana (cut in rounds)
- Soaking Syrup (1/4 Cup Water Mixed With 1 Tablespoon Sugar And 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence)
- Chocolate Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Whipped Cream
- Chocolate for Garnishing
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- In a dessert glass, put crumbled cake, soak it with soaking syrup (as described in the ingredients section)
- Now put bananas and walnuts, chocolate sauce and top it with whipped cream.
- Repeat the layer according to your glass height.
- Finally decorate with chocolate garnishes and chill in the fridge before serving.