- 100 Gms Britannia Nutri Choice Digestive Biscuits
- 200 Gms Nestle Milkmaid
- 1 Big Banana
- 1 Cup Amul Fresh Cream
- 2 Pcs of Any Dark Chocolate (I used Cadbury Bournville)
Prep: 60 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour
- Transfer the biscuits into a food processor and grind it into a fine powder.
- Transfer the biscuit powder into a glass serving bowl and press it downward to set it well at the bottom of the bowl. Freeze the bowl for an hour.
- Meanwhile, caramelize the Milkmaid by placing the tin unopened into a pressure cooker filled with water, making sure the tin is entirely submerged into the water. DO NOT attach the whistle to the pressure cooker. Switch the gas on and let it caramelize for about 5O minutes.
- Next, whip the fresh cream till it turns fluffy. It needs about 10 minutes of constant whipping with a whisk.
- Grate the chocolate and keep it ready to be sprinkled over (ensure that the chocolate is chilled when you start grating, else it won’t grate well).
- Once the Milkmaid has been cooked for 50 minutes, remove it from the cooker and let it cool down completely before you open it.
- Remove your serving bowl from the freezer too (the biscuit layer would have set well by now) and pour half of the caramelized Milkmaid over the biscuit layer and even it out with a spatula.
- Now cut the banana into thin slices and immediately layer it over the caramel layer.
- Now, transfer the whipped cream over the banana layer and spread it well.
- Finally, sprinkle the grated chocolate.