- 3 Boiled and Grated Beetroots
- 200 gms Firm Tofu (Can Be Substituted with Paneer)
- 1 Tsp Crushed Pomegranate Seeds (Anardana)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Squeeze out excess water from the grated boiled beetroot.
- Mash paneer/ tofu and mix in the beetroot along with the dry spices.
- Adjust the salt if required but take care because black salt is quite sharp.
- Shape into cutlets and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry on a flat pan, flipping it only once because these are extremely soft and can break apart easily.
- Pro tip: If serving at a party I use small crackers as a base to offset the soft texture with some crunch.