- 150 Gms Frozen Strawberry (Delishh)
- 150 Gms Frozen Blueberry (Delishh)
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 1/2 Almond Milk (So Good)
- 2 Tsp Ground Flax Seed
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Muesli (Yoga Bar)
- 1 Tsp Organic Peanut Butter (Pintola)
- 1 Kiwi
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a blender, take frozen strawberries, blueberries, chopped apple, chopped zucchini, flax seeds, chia seeds and almond milk. Blend everything to a thick creamy consistency.
- Pour it out in a bowl.
- Garnish with kiwi, muesli and a spoon of organic peanut butter. It’s ready to eat!