- Fresh bombils (Bombay duck)
- Salt (not much as it is saltwater fish)
- Chilli Powder
- Rawa (Semolina)
- Garam masala (very little)
- Oil to fry
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- How to check if it’s fresh?? It should be transparent. The more transparent it looks the fresher it is. Getting fresh fish is the most important step of making fish recipe.
- Wash fish thoroughly and dry with kitchen towel.
- Make sure to dry out the excess moisture.
- Now marinate with all the masalas and keep for 25-30 mins. Now coat them in rava and fry in hot oil. Be careful while flipping over as they may break. Enjoy it hot with daal chawal or just like that.